Purchases outside the contintental US - please call for shipping rates
New York state residents are charged sales tax
Terms of Sale:
The work of art seen and described above is sold by the Seller and purchased by the Buyer upon the following terms and conditions:
1. Except as otherwise provided herein or elsewhere agreed in writing, payment in full is due and payable on the date of the invoice.
2. Title of the work of art above shall not pass until payment in full has been received.
3. All applicable sales taxes have been charged on this transaction. The payment and remittance of use tax is the Buyer's obligation. Seller reserves the right to collect out-of-state sales taxes from the buyer after the sale if seller becomes assessed with them.
4. The Buyer's sole remedy for breach of any implied or express warranty therein shall be an action for rescission and, in any event, the absolute limit of the Seller's liability and responsibility hereunder shall under no circumstances exceed the total sales price and Seller shall not be responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damages.
5. A non-exclusive right to reproduce the work of art described above is reserved by the Seller.
6. Risk or loss of the work of art described above shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery by the Seller to the address specified by the Buyer.
7. Seller unconditionally guarantees the authenticity of the work of art described above and, in the event such work proves not to be authentic as described, will accept the return of the work and return the sales price in full.
Except for the warranty of authenticity set forth above, no warranties or agreements, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, have been made by the Seller.
Select the state for shipping:
Lips with Rose
Acrylic on canvas
30 x 24 inches
Rehs Contemporary Galleries, Inc., New York City
Born June 26, 1947, near Cadiz, Spain
1975-77 Florida International University, Florida
1972 Pratt Institute, New York, M.F.A.
1969 New York University, New York
1969 Pratt Institute, New York, B.F.A.
2005 Plus One Gallery, London, England
2003 Peterson Fine Art, Toronto, Ontario
2001 Modernism Inc., San Francisco, California
1999 Modernism, San Francisco, Recent Paintings
1998 Gallery Henoch, New York, Recent Paintings
1996 Bruce Lewin Gallery, New York, Movie Goddesses
1991 Gallery Henoch, New York, Recent Paintings
1988 Sarnia Public Library and Art Gallery, Sarnia, Ontario, Toys and Carousels
1988 Nancy Poole's Studio, Toronto, New Paintings
1986 Robert Kidd Gallery, Birmingham, Michigan, Carousel Paintings
1985 Nancy Poole's Studio, Toronto, New Paintings
1985 Kitchener/Waterloo Art Gallery, Kitchener, Ontario, Paintings; 1979-85
1983 Nancy Poole's Studio, Toronto, Paintings of Toys
1982 Nancy Poole's Studio, Toronto, Recent Paintings
1981 Harris Gallery, London, Ontario, Still Life Paintings
1974 Miami Art Center, Miami, Sepia Prints
1972 Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, Drawings and Prints